Powered By Blogger

duminică, 11 decembrie 2011

Just iGod

Me:
 wazzap douchebag
God:
Did you hear about  God?
Me:
 yeah, he is like a light bulb
God:
Dude!  I see.  like a light bulb is  he?
Me:
 yeah, a not working one
God:
Gee.  How much would you pay for  it?
Me:
 i get them free from hobos
God:
Where did you get it?
Me:
 from a hobo
God:
Who or what is  a hobo?
Me:
 a homeless guy
God:
Are you telling the truth?
Me:
 yeah, he sells god at promotions, 5 for 1 buck
God:
How do I know you are telling the truth?  I get it.  like a light bulb  sells god at promotions 5 for 1 buck.
Me:
 got it dude
God:
Try asking the Milk Mystic.
Me:
 who the fuck is that guy?
God:
Try using more polite language.
Me:
 of snap, i forgot you can kill me if i don't
God:
That is something I haven't heard of.
Me:
 because you are dumb
God:
Interesting explanation.  Message to all Robots:  called me dumb.

Da, ma plictisesc....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu